Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Contributor


Two and a half years after I joined Faber here at the Smithy, we are now joined by a third contributer. Br Asello Guzman is a clergyman in the Order of Preachers. Like Faber and I, he is a convert to the Catholic faith. In college he studied philosophy and classics; he has an M.Div. and is currently working on his S.T.L. Br Guzman has Thomist sympathies - no surprise! - but an open mind and broad interests. Faber and I have known him for many, many years, and are delighted to welcome his perspective here.

2 comments:

Tap said...

Let me be the first to welcome Br Asello Guzman. look forward to reading more things that i can barely understand. ;)

Asello Guzman said...

Thanks!

It's an honor to be working with these fellows, who definitely have me beat when it comes to gray matter.