Thursday, April 23, 2009

Email from Martin Luther

Judging from the instant responses on facebook to this, it may well be worthy to post on the blog. But it may be funnier to hear about than to actually read. In any case, here it is. I got an email from one "Martin Luther" with the subject "Please Read!!!". This is what the email said:

"Hello,
I am Martin Luther Aggrey the Former Accountant of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ghana my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Ghana concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement.
I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. I can now include your name among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds. I have all the files before me and hope to fix your data correctly once i hear from you as one of the beneficiaries.
My conditions are as follows: First and foremost That I will send a reasonable sum of the list of funds before me to you. After you have confirmed the transfer of the total sum into your account by telegraphic Transfer, to be confirmed in three Working days. I will fly to your country to meet with you for the sharing which we shall discuss when I hear from you. Secondly, This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email and telephone, for security purposes. You must assure me of your fully commitment and attention to enable us conclude this transaction in a couple of days. Lastly That There should be no third parties as most problems associated with most businesses are caused by agents or representatives. If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. Please reply to my email below.
Email: martinlutheraggrey2@o2.pl
Best Wishes
Martin Luther"

No comments: