Monday, November 19, 2012

Gripe

Blogs are starting to irritate me more and more. Mainly because I find it increasingly difficult to beat the spam filters. Case in point: Mark Shea has a post up on the Immaculate Conception. There is a Thomist in the combox spouting off about voluntarism leading to ruin of all that is good and holy. But can I comment? Of course not, because I can't beat the automated spamguard!

PS: New post coming soon, in the grand tradition of The Smithy: look for a long boring translating whipped off hastily that concerns Scotus' use of the word 'essence' and 'res'.

2 comments:

Credo In Unum Deum said...

Wish I could press a like button on this.

Brandon said...

It does seem to be getting more troublesome. I have on occasion had strings of Arabic or Hebrew letters for my CAPTCHA.